Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2013

My knees, my place of victory!


I am ever glad to be a follower of Jesus Christ, particularly because things work differently for me. The laws of the kingdom are completely different from the laws of the world, for instance, the world says save so you may have plenty but the word says give so you may have plenty. The world says love those who love you and hate those who hate you; the word says love even your enemies (which saves you from the stress of releasing those toxic hateful hormones that make you sick). The world says stand on your feet and fight; but the word compels me to fight ON MY KNEES because that secures my victory when I eventually stand.

Stop complaining and dwelling in defeat, get on your knees and watch God fight your battles for you.

Have a blissful day!

1 comment: